from one position to other that some time annoys them.It is a major problem in Laptops these days.
This problem that I found may be due to :
- You may unintentionally touch the touchpad while typing fast.
- Accidentally the palm of your hand brushes the touchpad, changing the position of the cursor in your document.
- Your touchpad may be very over sensitive.
- You not have updated drivers.
- It may be manufacturer or windows problem.
The solution to the cursor jumping problem was to use the utility “touchfreeze” as the name suggests it
will freeze your cursor while you type and avoid jumping problem.
You may download “touchfreeze” from the link given below;
Touch freeze is simple utility for Windows to solve this problem. It automatically disables touchpad while you are typing text.
please comment,… if you like.